Are you a Super Influencer who has multiple TikTok accounts?
Or perhaps you’re a creator who likes to keep multiple accounts for different kinds of content?
Or maybe you let a friend sign into their account on your phone and now you need to be able to switch back?
Whatever the reason, you’re here because you need to switch from one TikTok account to another and you don’t know how.
Rest assured, there are a couple ways to do this using the “Switch account” page.
They’re both simple and should only take you seconds.
You’ll find that option on the “Switch account” page, and we’ll also show you how to accomplish it, if you want to add an account to your TikTok app that you’d like to be able to switch to.
After downloading the program, you should create your TikTok account.
Without an account, you can browse the For You page and watch videos, but you can’t like, comment on, or contribute your own material on videos or message other users.
How to open an account on TikTok
Here’s how to create a TikTok account:
1. Open the TikTok app.
2. Press the Me button at the bottom-right of the screen.
3. Choose a method to sign up.
4. Follow the app’s instructions.
You can either make an account using your email address and phone number or another social network account, such as Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook.
It’s up to you which approach you use.
Is it Possible to Create TikTok Account Without Phone Number?
Yes, you may establish a TikTok account without providing a phone number.
You have the option to sign up for TikTok using any social networking account.
To join the TikTok craze, you can also utilize your current Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter accounts.
Along with these, you can create a new Tiktok account without a phone number by using your email or even your Apple ID.
How to Create TikTok Account Without Phone Number
• Open the TikTok app on your Android or iPhone device.
• Tap on the Me icon available at the bottom right corner of the screen.
• You will be redirected to the profile page. Click on the Sign-Up button.
• You’ll be sent to the TikTok sign-up page.
In addition to using your phone number, you may also sign up for TikTok using your email address, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Instagram.
• If you wish to establish an account with an email address rather than a phone number, click the Use Phone or Email button.
• You will be asked to enter your birth date for privacy purposes.
• Now, tap on the Email option and use an active email address to sign up.
Fill in the details and enter the 4-digit code received on the email address.
You’re ready to go.
Congratulations! You have now joined the TikTok community, which has 1 billion users.
You now have access to all TikTok videos posted worldwide as a member of this community. Perhaps even make a few and observe how they feel.
Creating TikTok videos
Now that your profile is all setup and ready to go, it’s time to learn how to create your own TikTok videos.
How to make your first TikTok video
Shooting a TikTok video is as easy as pushing a few buttons. Here’s how to shoot your first TikTok:
1. Open the TikTok app.
2. Press the + at the bottom of the screen.
3. Hit the Add Sound button at the top of the screen and select your sound.
4. Add any filters or effects you’d like to use.
5. When you’re ready, press the red button at the bottom of the screen to record.
6. Press the checkmark on the right side of the screen when your video is complete.
7. Add any additional filters, sounds, text, or stickers.
8. Press Next.
9. Write a caption and fill out the video details.
10. Press Post or save it to your Drafts to post later.
You can shoot a one-shot video or shoot multiple shorter videos.
All TikTok videos have a maximum length of 60 seconds.
If you enjoyed this article please share this article, it will go a long way for us. Also, subscribe to our newsletter, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google News, and Instagram for more
“Please leave your comments. Let us know what you think, this helps us improve our next article”