Mtn Mobile Money App
Download my mtn mobile money app. Ever since the mobile money services arrived in Ghana where it’s been more than a decade and there is no doubt this has made our monetary system much better.
MTN Ghana was the first telecommunication provider to provide mobile money services. This platform was made to make the transaction easy. Access to cash and purchases was just close to our doorstep.
Mobile money has made out life easy, especially with MTN mobile money. After a decade it was part of MTN Ghana to introduce new products to secure their mobile money services and also make them faster. And now the MTN mobile money app is here.
download mtn mobile money app
- Go to your Appstore (iOS) or Google Playstore (Android)
- Click the search bar and type “My Mtn App”
- Click install or get depending on OS.
Why iPhone 6s Is Worth Buying In 2020
It takes a few minutes to get the app downloaded and installed. Simply click on it, it takes you to the screen where you choose the country you are in. make sure your location services are turned on before starting the process.
Rent Control – Government To Digitalize its Operations
Remember to contact MTN customer care to give you access to their platform.
- Once the app is installed, click to open; Enter your mobile number and your PIN to get into the app.
- Make purchases, transfer money, pay bills, and many more using the mtn mobile app.
Welcome to the world of services to suit everyone’s needs. With MTN Momo you can buy airtime, purchase bundles, check your balance, and much more.
The MTN mobile money app gives subscribers greater control of their own mobile services so that they can access services and solve issues without having to contact company representatives.
Check out these articles too
- How to top up prepaid meter using the ECG app
- Mtn Ayoba app, the chat app for Africa
- How to transfer money from mtn momo to Back account
If you enjoyed this article on mtn mobile money app please share, subscribe to our newsletter, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google News, and Instagram for more