buy crypto (Bitcoin) in Ghana with Yellow Card. Bitcoin has over the years gain wide spread adoption, people are now getting to know what Bitcoin stand for. The reason Bitcoin was created by Satoshi was to reduce the restriction fiat currency such as the Ghana cedi, US dollar, Yen etc, brings now Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is solving that problem.
Sending money to a family, friend or loved one overseas for example, in US, South Africa or Brazil can be very expensive and time consuming too. But bitcoin with the help of Blockchain technology making that problem less and less.
Bitcoin in Ghana
Bitcoin is gaining momentum in Ghana and its something we are happy about. The digitalization of currency in here, and Ghana cannot be left out. Ghanaians are not only buying Bitcoin but are been part of the future of currency and that is through Cryptocurrency.
Where to Buy Bitcoin in Ghana
Buying bitcoin or owning a crypto coin is easy in Ghana, basically due to cryptocurrency exchanges companies like Yellow Card, Paxful, Binance, ebitcoinics etc. you can own bitcoin without stress. With the increase in demand for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency has also brought the influx of scammers who are taking people money away. Stay safe and always make sure you’re buying from a legit source.
How to buy Bitcoin with Mobile Money Using Yellow Card App
How to buy bitcoin with your mobile money with the Yellow Card is easy. We will give you the steps by step details on how you can accomplish that and own yourself a BTC today.
Yellow card has a web app and a mobile app, whatever your choice is you can buy Bitcoin today. With the Yellow Card web app, you can click here to begin the process to purchase your Bitcoin.
For mobile users, follow these steps
- Download the app from App store or Play store
- Sign Up for your account; you will be required to provide these details name, email, phone number etc. after this, you will also require to chooses your password to set up your account which will take you about 3 minutes.
- After you have successful created your account, you will need to fund your account with the exact amount of Bitcoin you want to buy in cedi. This can be done with your mobile money easily. Tap Deposit on the Dashboard, Select Mobile money, choose preferred momo network and follow the instructions to deposit the amount successful
- Buy the bitcoin now. Select bitcoin on your dashboard, enter the amount in GHS, USD or BTC. After your transactions has been confirmed, the bitcoin you purchased will be added to your wallet on Yellow Card
- Please note that, you will need to verify your account on Yellow Card to ensure your account is secured. These details will be required Date of Birth (DOB) and Government ID. These helps Yellow Card validate your identity and keep your account safe.
How to withdraw Bitcoin from Yellow Card to Mobile Money Account
After you purchased your bitcoin on yellow card, or you want to withdraw or maybe sell some or your bitcoin. Whatever way you want it, you can achieve it with your Yellow Card account. Here’s how you can retrieve your bitcoin with your mobile money.
- First, you need to get your sender address
- Login into your Yellow Card account
- Select Bitcoin and sell the amount of bitcoin you want to withdraw. Note that, your fiat balance will reflect the amount you just sold
- From the Dashboard, select Withdraw and choose Mobile Money
- Follow the prompt to withdraw the amount to your mobile money number. That’s it
So here are the easy steps on how you can buy bitcoin and withdraw it with your mobile money account using Yellow Card
If you enjoyed this article on How to buy crypto(bitcoin) in Ghana On Yellow Card App please share this article, it will go a long way for us. Also, subscribe to our newsletter, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google News, and Instagram for more