buy crypto (Bitcoin) in Ghana with Yellow Card. Bitcoin has over the years gained widespread adoption, people are now getting to know what Bitcoin stands for.
The reason Bitcoin was created by Satoshi was to reduce the restriction of fiat currency such as the Ghana cedi, US dollar, yen, etc, brings now Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are solving that problem.
Sending money to a family, friend, or loved one overseas for example, in the US, South Africa or Brazil can be very expensive and time-consuming too. But bitcoin with the help of Blockchain technology makes that problem less and less.
Bitcoin in Ghana
Bitcoin is gaining momentum in Ghana and it’s something we are happy about. The digitalization of currency is here, and Ghana cannot be left out. Ghanaians are not only buying Bitcoin but are been part of the future of currency and that is through Cryptocurrency.
3 Steps On How to Withdraw Bitcoin with MTN Mobile Money
Where to Buy Bitcoin in Ghana
Buying bitcoin or owning a crypto coin is easy in Ghana, basically due to cryptocurrency exchanges companies like Yellow Card, Paxful, Binance, ebitcoinics, etc. you can own bitcoin without stress.
The increase in demand for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies has also brought an influx of scammers who are taking people’s money away. Stay safe and always make sure you’re buying from a legit source.
How to buy Bitcoin with Mobile Money Using Yellow Card App
Buy BITCOIN on Yellow Card >CLICK HERE<
How to buy bitcoin with your mobile money with the Yellow Card is easy. We will give you the steps by step details on how you can accomplish that and own yourself a BTC today.
The yellow card has a web app and a mobile app, whatever your choice is you can buy Bitcoin today. With the Yellow Card web app, you can click here to begin the process to purchase your Bitcoin.
For mobile users, follow these steps
- Download the app from the App Store or Play store
- Sign Up for your account; you will be required to provide these details name, email, phone number, etc. after this, you will also require to choose your password to set up your account which will take you about 3 minutes.
- After you have successfully created your account, you will need to fund your account with the exact amount of Bitcoin you want to buy in cedi. This can be done with your mobile money easily. Tap Deposit on the Dashboard, Select Mobile money, choose preferred momo network, and follow the instructions to deposit the amount successfully
- Buy the bitcoin now. Select bitcoin on your dashboard, and enter the amount in GHS, USD, or BTC. After your transactions have been confirmed, the bitcoin you purchased will be added to your wallet on Yellow Card
- Please note that you will need to verify your account on Yellow Card to ensure your account is secured. These details will be required Date of Birth (DOB) and Government ID. This helps Yellow Card validate your identity and keep your account safe.
How to withdraw Bitcoin from Yellow Card to Mobile Money Account
After you purchased your bitcoin on yellow card, you want to withdraw or maybe sell some of your bitcoin. Whatever way you want it, you can achieve it with your Yellow Card account. Here’s how you can retrieve your bitcoin with your mobile money.
- First, you need to get your sender’s address
- Login to your Yellow Card account
- Select Bitcoin and sell the amount of bitcoin you want to withdraw. Note that, your fiat balance will reflect the amount you just sold
- From the Dashboard, select Withdraw and choose Mobile Money
- Follow the prompts to withdraw the amount to your mobile money number. That’s it
So here are the easy steps on how you can buy bitcoin and withdraw it with your mobile money account using Yellow Card
Buy BITCOIN on Yellow Card >CLICK HERE<
How to Sign Up for Yellow Card Ghana Account
- Visit yellow card official Sign Up page
- Provide your First, and Last Name
- Provide your Date of Birth (DOB)
- Input your current phone number, this will be your login ID
- Create your preferred password for your account
- Input your referral code if you have one
- Click Sign Up button to create your Yellow Card Account now
How to Login into Yellow Card Ghana Account
- Visit yellow card official login page
- To log in to your account, click “Sign In” on the far right side
- Provide your phone number and your password to continue
- In a few seconds, yellow card will send you your two-step verification code if you input everything properly.
- You should be able to log in successfully once you’ve entered it
Please note that, If you’re having trouble remembering your password, go to the “Forgot Password?” page.
Four (4) Reasons Why You Should Trade Cryptocurrency on Yellow Card
- Yellow Card operates a secure and trusted platform.
Yellow Card is a one-stop-shop for all of your cryptocurrency transactions, eliminating the need for intermediaries
- Best rates and zero fees
Yellow Card has the best crypto exchange rates, making it easier to meet your financial objectives. It makes money by charging a margin on bitcoin transactions, known as the Bid-Ask spread, and it offers the greatest services to its consumers at no extra cost.
- Ease and Convenience
Yellow Card is a safe and secure platform that lets you deposit and withdraw money from anywhere in the world. You may buy bitcoin rapidly online using cedi utilizing Yellow Card’s payment methods, which include mobile money.
- Easy and Simple to Operate
Yellow Card makes it simple to exchange cryptocurrency. You can start trading cryptocurrencies with only a few taps or clicks.
If you enjoyed this article on How to buy crypto(bitcoin) in Ghana On Yellow Card App please share this article, it will go a long way for us. Also, subscribe to our newsletter, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google News, and Instagram for more
Is yellow card available in Ghana?
Yes, Yellow Card is available in Ghana and is one of the cryptocurrency exchanges in the country that you can buy and trade bitcoin.
How do I withdraw money from my Yellowcard?
• Please enter your username or phone number and password to access your account. • On your dashboard, select Withdraw. • Select MoMo as your network provider of choice. • Enter your MoMo number and the amount you would like to withdraw • Select Review & Confirm from the drop-down menu. • Put your Transaction PIN in here. • Confirm the details.