Ecobank Mobile App
Using the Ecobank Mobile App, you may send and receive money (from both international and local banks), transfer funds between mobile money accounts, make payments, and purchase airtime.
It’s a sophisticated electronic wallet that sits on your phone and connects your mobile device to all of your financial activities in a rapid and secure manner.
Ecobank mobile app builds to transition into the world of mobile banking. To ease the pressure of coming to their premises to do daily banking service.
This fintech mobile app enables you to manage all of your money and mobile banking transactions from a single location on your phone using your smartphone.
Integration of services into a new, more user-friendly electronic wallet on your phone is achieved.
What Can You Do With Ecobank’s Mobile App?
Please read the list below for some of the transactions that you may do using the Ecobank Mobile Banking App.
- You have the ability to make account deposits as well as account-based payments and transactions.
- Pay monthly bills
- check account balances
- Check account statements
- Make money transfers
- loan and deposit services
- cheque services
How To Activate Ecobank Mobile App
- Step #1: Download the app and choose “New User” to register.
- Step #2: After registering, you’ll get an SMS with a one-time 6-digit PIN that you must enter.
- Step #3: Log in to the app using the 6-digit PIN that was provided.
- Step #4: Select a new 6-digit PIN of your choice and replace the existing PIN.
- Step #5: To get access to your bank account using the Ecobank app, you must first visit any Ecobank branch and complete an activation form.
How to download Ecobank mobile app:
- Step #1: Go to the app store on your mobile device and download the app.
- Step #2: Navigate to the AppStore or Google Play and search for Ecobank Mobile App. Once you locate the app, click Install.
- Step #3: After the software has been downloaded and installed, close the app store.
- Step #4: To begin using the app, choose the Ecobank Mobile icon on your mobile phone’s home screen.
- Step #5: To validate your mobile device, dial *770# from your registered phone number and enter a new PIN number to confirm it.
- Step #6: Log in to the app and begin banking with it.
Ecobank Mobile App Features
- Deposit and withdraw money
- Transfer cash
- Receive money Purchase airtime
- Pay bills, purchase products, and services
- Use the app to check your account balance
- Xpress Cash
- Ecobank Pay
- Split Payments
- Check your account information
If you enjoyed this article on ecobank mobile, please share this article, it will go a long way for us. Also, subscribe to our newsletter, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google News, and Instagram for more