Learn how to add apps to Samsung galaxy watch 3 or any version. One of the advantages of owning a smartwatch is the possibility to load it with little apps. There are apps ranging in complexity from a web browser to a calculator.
Samsung smartwatches can access the Galaxy Store from both the phone and the watch to find watch faces, games, utilities, and more. Adding a new app is simple both from the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone as well as through the Galaxy Store on your watch.
Just like on your phone, you can install, customize, and uninstall apps on your smartwatch. Personalize your smartwatch to fit your needs and preferences using the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone – for example, maybe you can’t go for a run without listening to Spotify.
It shouldn’t take more than 5 minutes to figure out how to add apps to Samsung Galaxy Smartwatches or delete them.
Adding new apps might provide you with additional functionality and/or information. Removing unneeded apps, on the other hand, may help the smartwatch run faster and save up space.
How to use the Galaxy Wearable app to install an app on a Samsung Galaxy wristwatch?
Using the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone to find apps is a terrific method to get more information about the app before downloading it because you’ll have a larger screen. Here’s how to go about it.
- Open the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone.
- Tap on Discover in the lower right corner of the app.
- Select View more in the Featured Apps section.
- Either type the app you’d like to install into the search box or open the menu in the upper right corner to browse a category of apps.
- Once you find an app that you want, you can tap on the app icon to get more info or tap on the download icon to start the install right away.
How to add apps to Galaxy watch with Wearable App
All you have to do now is wait for the app to download before the Galaxy Wearable app sends it to your watch.
How to install an app directly from the watch on a Samsung Galaxy wristwatch?
If you don’t have access to your phone but still want to look for apps on your watch — and your watch has internet connectivity — don’t worry; it’s only a few touches away.
- Go to the list of apps on your watch and select Galaxy Store.
- From here, either search for your app or open a category to browse available apps.
- Once you’ve found an app, you are interested in tap on the listing to see more info.
- To begin the download, select install.
- You may be asked to accept some permission requests from the app. If you accept the requests, touch OK, and the installation will begin.
You’ll be able to find your new app in the apps list on your watch once the download is complete.
You can also use the Smartwatch to also delete or uninstall apps or better still delete them from your phone using the Galaxy Wearable app if you do not need them again. You haven’t used that app in a long time. Delete it from your watch instead of allowing it to use up space.
Open the Galaxy Wearable app, then press the Home tab to uninstall apps from your phone. Swipe to and tap Manage applications after tapping Apps. Select the app(s) you wish to remove using the Delete icon (the trash can), then press Uninstall.
To delete apps from your watch directly, go to the Watch Apps screen that contains the app you wish to remove. That screen should be tapped and held. Then, on the app, tap the Delete symbol, and then the checkmark to delete it.
Best SAMSUNG Galaxy Watch Deals on AMAZON
|SAMSUNG Galaxy Watch 4 |
(ECG Monitor Trackers)
|$299.99 ||Shop now |
|SAMSUNG Galaxy Watch Active 2|
(Silicon Strap + Aluminum Bezel)
|$204.99 ||Shop now |
|SAMSUNG Galaxy SmartWatch 3|
(45mm, Mystic Black)
|$226.00 ||Shop now |
If you enjoyed this article on how to add apps to the Samsung galaxy watch please share this article, it will go a long way for us. Also, subscribe to our newsletter, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google News, and Instagram for more
What apps are available on Samsung Galaxy watch?
Spotify Free radio Gear Tac Toe Watch Viewer for Twitter Facer, and many more