find my tablet
How to find my Samsung tablet, discovering that your tablet has gone lost might cause worry.
Your Samsung tablet is perhaps the most personal device you own, storing a vast quantity of personal data. Not to mention that replacing a phone is an expensive hassle.
Don’t be alarmed if your tablet or phone goes lost! Every Android tablet or phone comes with options that make it simple to lock and trace down a misplaced phone.
But first, even if you merely left your phone in the house, you’ll need to take certain steps now to set yourself up for success if and when your phone goes missing.
find my samsung tablet
Are you concerned about having your Samsung Galaxy device, stolen or lost? We’ll demonstrate how to track and control it from afar.
If you’re worried about losing or having your Samsung Galaxy mobile stolen, Samsung offers a free service that should put your mind at ease.
There are several means to help you find or locate your Samsung device if you lost it or maybe you are robbed and these means would help you get your device back safely.
There are multiple means and some means entail using the SmartThings Find, Samsung Dive, Find My Mobile, etc. and if you are worried about your battery dying, you can extend your phone’s or tablet’s battery life.
Using the SmartThingsFind To Find Your Samsung Tablet
The SmartThings app’s SmartThings Find feature will help you find your misplaced gadgets, such as your phone, tablet, earbuds, and watch.
SmartThings Find will search for your devices and present you with a map that includes detailed information such as addresses and timestamps.
You can also share device information with other Galaxy phone users so that a buddy can find your handset. You can also link to Find My Mobile within the app if you require more tracking options.
How to use Samsung Dive to find your Tablet
Samsung Dive is a service that allows you to track, lock, ring, and clean your Galaxy tablets from afar. Calls/messages can also be forwarded and call logs can be retrieved by Galaxy smartphone owners. Here’s how to do it:
- Step #1: Determine whether you have a Samsung Galaxy handset that is compatible. The Galaxy SII, Galaxy R, Galaxy W, Galaxy y, Galaxy y Pro, Galaxy Tab 10.1, and Galaxy Tab 8.9 are currently supported by Samsung Dive.
- Step #2: Verify that you’ve created a Samsung account and are logged into both your Samsung and Google accounts. Go to Settings > Accounts and sync > Add account > Samsung account to create a new Samsung account.
- Step #3: Allow Google to access location services by enabling “Remote controls.” Make sure “Use Wi-Fi networks” and “Remote controls” are both checked in Settings > Location and security.
- Step #4: Log in with your Samsung account on the Samsung Dive website.
- Step#5: To track and operate your Galaxy device, go to the left-hand tabs and click through each action’s instructions.
How to Use Find My Mobile to find your Samsung Tablet.
- Step #1: Navigate to the Find My Mobile website if you wish to track a phone or device.
- Step #2: Enter your Samsung account credentials after selecting Sign in. The Samsung account connected to the phone or tablet must be used. It must also be an account that has been designated as a guardian.
- Then choose SIGN IN.
The device’s last known position will appear on a map if it is turned on and connected to Wi-Fi or mobile data.
If you have many devices linked to your Samsung account, they will all appear on the left side. To find the location of your preferred device, select its name.
When you select a device, the right panel displays all of the possible remote controls:
- Ring: If you can’t remember where you put your phone or tablet, set it to ring, even if it’s on silent.
- Lock and Unlock: If you’re concerned about the security of your personal information, you can remotely lock and unlock your phone or tablet.
- This will bring up a Lock screen and suspend your Samsung Pay cards. You may also unlock your phone or tablet remotely if you forget your unlock method.
A red exclamation point will display if locking or unlocking your phone or tablet was unsuccessful
Every 15 minutes, check the location of your missing phone or tablet. Instructions for tracking a lost device can be found in the next section.
- Remotely erase data: Don’t give that thief access to your personal information. Keep in mind that your phone or tablet will be totally reset, and you will lose all of your data, including your Samsung Pay financial information.
Note that you will need to sign into it if you have a Google account before you can use the phone or tablet again.
- Back up your data: You can quickly back up your data before permanently removing it.
Extend the battery life of your lost phone or tablet: The last thing you want is for your phone or tablet to die. Make the most of your device’s battery life and boost your chances of discovering it by using this function.
Calls and messages can be retrieved: You can access up to 50 recent calls and messages on your phone.
- Set Guardians: You can assign guardians to the device who can remotely find it, ring it, or trigger Emergency Mode.
Note that tablets do not have this feature.
Extend Your Tablet’s Battery Life.
Are you concerned that your device’s battery will die before you can locate it? By remotely turning on Maximum power conservation mode, Find My Mobile allows you to extend your phone’s battery life.
Simply click Extend battery life on the right side of the Find My Mobile website, and then pick Extend. The maximum power-saving mode will be activated automatically. The battery on your gadget can last for days in this mode.
Is there a way to find my lost Samsung tablet?
Yes there is absolutely a way to find your lost Samsung tablet in time before the battery runs out. When your Samsung tablet battery runs out when you’re trying to track it, its make it difficult to track.
How can I locate my tablet?
For Samsung tablet that is lost, you can try to locate the device by using the Find My Mobile by Samsung to track and locate your tablet. Here’s how to achieve that:
Step #1: Head to findmymobile.samsung.com then sign in. Right from here, you should able to get your way round.
If you enjoyed this article on how to find my Samsung tablet please share this article, it will go a long way for us. Also, subscribe to our newsletter, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google News, and Instagram for more