Looking at changing your DStv Ghana packages, and channels to a new one. DStv Ghana subscribers can always change or switch their DStv packages to a new one anytime they prefer. In this article, we will the detailed instructions on how to change, switch or upgrade and downgrade your existing DStv packages. DStv Ghana a Multichoice Limited company operates in about 49 African countries.
DStv Ghana Packages and Channels
With about six (6) subscription packages available in Ghana for Ghanaian subscribers, the Premium package which is the most expensive among the 6 packages cost about Ghs 330 per month, and the cheapest which is also Access Bouquet package which cost Ghs 40
Below is the list of DStv Packages available in Ghana
- DStv Ghana Premium Package costs GHS 330 per month with 185 Channels
- DStv Ghana Compact Plus Package costs GHS 205 per month with 172 Channels
- DStv Ghana Compact Package costs GHS 135 per month with 165 Channels
- DStv Ghana Family Package costs GHS 70 per month with 139 Channels
- DStv Ghana Great Wall Africa Bouquet GHS 50 per month with 12 Channels
- DStv Ghana Access Package costs GHS 40 per month with 124 Channels
Now you know the DStv Ghana packages and prices available to you and which one you want to upgrade to or downgrade to.
What Know Before Changing Your DStv Package
Before you can successfully change your Package, here are some of the things you should take note
- Let your existing DStv package expire before
- Pay for your new DStv package online
How to Upgrade or Downgrade DSTV package in Ghana
- Visit DStv self-service website
- Login with your account details such as Username, phone number, and Smart Card
- Click the Account button on the dashboard, Add or Change button
- Select from a list of packages you want to upgrade or downgrade to
- Click next to get your bill for the new package
- Select pay to be redirected to the DStv payment portal
- Select payment platform of your choice
- Enter details to make payment
- After a successful payment, wait a while for your decoder to start
Ways to Upgrade/Downgrade DStv Subscription
Here’s how to update, downgrade, or upgrade your Dstv package in Africa.
- Use the DStv self-service online interface to alter your DStv subscription.
- You can also use the Dstv app to upgrade and downgrade your DStv.
- You can also alter your Dstv package by sending an SMS or using the USSD code.
- It is now possible to change your Dstv package over WhatsApp.
So, let’s have a look at how you can upgrade or reduce your Multichoice subscription using each of these methods.
How to change DStv Package Subscription online
If you want to upgrade or downgrade your Dstv online to access a new package, follow the instructions below:
- Go to https://www.dstvafrica.com/ on your mobile phone or computer browser.
- To update your DStv package, go to the top right corner of the website and choose “Login.”
- Next, enter your Dstv account password or the mobile phone number you used to register your Dstv.
- Enter the number on your DStv smart card.
- Double-check that you’ve input all of the necessary information.
- Finally, click “Login.”
- You’re almost done modifying your package once you’ve logged into your Dstv account online.
- You’ll be met with a well-organized dashboard that includes your account information as well as the services you’ve chosen to subscribe to.
- Select “Change package” from the drop-down menu.
- Next, choose whether you wish to upgrade or decrease your Dstv account’s plan.
- Select “Next” from the drop-down menu.
How To Upgrade/downgrade using MyDStv App
If you want to update your Dstv package through the MyDstv app, follow these steps:
- Go to your phone’s Google Play Store or App Store and download the “MyDstv” app.
- Open the DStv app to begin the upgrade or downgrade process.
- Type in your cellphone number.
- Fill out your account profile with your surname.
- To update your DStv package, click “Login.”
- After you’ve signed in, select View All Packages from the drop-down menu.
- Select your existing package from the drop-down menu, and the “Change package now” option will disappear.
- Select “Change package now” from the drop-down menu.
- Select the bouquet to which you want to upgrade or downgrade.
- Select “Next” from the drop-down menu.
How to Upgrade or Downgrade DStv Package Subscription Through WhatsApp
If you want to alter your Dstv package through WhatsApp, follow the procedures below:
- Open your browser and go to https://www.dstvafrica.com/.
- Select your country from the website’s top right corner.
- In the lower-left corner of the homepage, click the WhatsApp icon.
- Select “Open with WhatsApp” from the drop-down menu.
- We’ll start a WhatsApp conversation with the Dstv account.
- In your message bar, there will be a preset message that says “Hi Dstv.”
- To send the “Hi DStv” message, press enter.
- A notice will appear prompting you to input your smart card number.
- Enter the number on your Dstv smart card.
- You will now be prompted to provide your surname or cell phone number.
You can input your surname or phone number at this point.
- From the list of alternatives, select “Change Package.”
- Always respond by dialing the number associated with the option you want to use.
- Select the plan for which you are upgrading or downgrading.
- To confirm, select yes.
- There you have it! Your Dstv package will be immediately upgraded or lowered.
Thank you for following the article to this end. We hope these few steps on how to change, switch or upgrade your existing DStv package helps.
CAN I UPGRADE DSTV FOR ONE DAY?
No, you cannot upgrade Dstv for a day because when you wish to upgrade your package, the system calculates the difference between your current subscription expiration date and the date you want to upgrade your package, and you pay that difference to upgrade your package.
HOW DO I DOWNGRADE MY DSTV PACKAGE ONLINE
You can downgrade your Dstv plan through the Dstv self-service website or WhatsApp.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO UPGRADE DSTV PACKAGE
It is simple to upgrade or downgrade a Dstv package. Your package changes instantly after you submit your order. As you can see from the steps above, changing your DStv bundle in Africa is simple.
CAN I DOWNGRADE MY DSTV
Yes. You can change your DStv package from Compact to Access or from a higher to a lower one. Changing your DStv package is less difficult than you might think.
CAN DSTV SUBSCRIPTION BE UPGRADED
If you want to upgrade your Dstv subscription to a higher plan with more entertainment, you can do so at any moment.
If you enjoyed this article on DStv Ghana packages and prices please share this article, it will go a long way for us. Also, subscribe to our newsletter, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google News, and Instagram for more