gotv self service
gotv self service and how to et the necessary help with GOtv Ghana Contact Details, GOtv Customer Care Line, and GOtv Self-service.
GOtv, a satellite tv company by Multichoice provides a wide range of informative, educative, and entertainment programs on their satellite tv channels.
In this article, we will outline the GOtv Ghana Contact number or Details, GOtv Self Service, How to use the GOtv self-service, activate your GOtv without any stress, and how to make your GOtv monthly subscriptions.
GOtv Ghana contact number
- GoTV Ghana Customer Number: +233302740540
- Fax: 0302768667
- GOtv Ghana Official Website
- Find GOtv on Facebook
- GOtv Contact Address: No. 8, Basko Lane, Ablemkpe, PMB CCC29 Accra, Ghana.
- GOtv Shortcode: 4688
- USSD: *759#
Multichoice Ghana opening hours: Monday – Friday: 7 am-8 pm, Saturday: 9 am-4.30 pm, Sunday: 10 am-4.30 pm
GOtv Ghana Self Service
Here are the things you can do on the GOtv Ghana self-service portal;
- Activate Your GOtv account
- Pay your GOtv Subscription
- Find a GOtv dealer
- Get GOtv
- View frequently answered questions about GOtv Ghana
- Find customer support information
How to Use GOtv Self Service
Here are some of the things you can do with your GOtv self-service;
- Know your IUC number
- Know the surname used in purchasing GOtv
- Know the mobile number provided
- The IUC number can be found on your GOtv smartcard or on the red sticker under your decoder
You need an internet service to get access to GOtv Self-Service. Here is the link to the Self-Service portal
gotv ghana activation
To activate your gotv ghana account and start to enjoy good and engaging tv content right from your newly purchased gotv box, follow the step that has been provided below.
how to activate gotv in ghana
- Click on the Activate link. Visit the link here
- Select your State
- Enter your Username
- Enter the IUC number
- Enter your phone number
- Click on Activate
To check if your account is really activated, type the IUC number in the field box and click on the “Check Activation Status” button. To check your activation status
how to pay for gotv in ghana
- Click on the Pay Link
- You have the option to pay for your GOtv account or Someone’s account
- Select your preferred account
- Enter your Username or phone number used for the registration
- Enter your IUC number and click on Login
- After that, you will be redirected to a secured page where you can make a payment online.
- Fill in your details to make payment.
gotv short code
GOtv customers prefer using the shortcode for making payments and other gotv-related services. GOtv customers prefer using the short code for making payments and other gotv-related services. Here is the gotv ghana payment short USSD short code to use to make your pending bill *758#
How do i check my gotv activation status
To check if your GOtv is valid, On your account menu, go to the Activation Status Tab and then enter your IUC number and finally click on the green tab.
If you enjoyed this article on GOtv contact number please share this article, it will go a long way for us. Also, subscribe to our newsletter, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google News, and Instagram for more
How do I call GOtv customer care?
Call GoTV Ghana Customer Number on +233302740540
How do I activate my GOtv after payment in Ghana?
• Click on the Activate link • Select your State • Enter your Username • Enter the IUC number • Enter your phone number • Click on Activate
How do I contact GOtv Ghana?
Here are GOtv Ghana contact details • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org • GoTV Ghana Customer Number: +233302740540 • Fax: 0302768667 • GOtv Ghana Official Website • Find GOtv on Facebook • GOtv Contact Address: No. 8, Basko Lane, Ablemkpe, PMB CCC29 Accra, Ghana. • GOtv Short code: 4688 • USSD: *759#