Redmi 13C has been rumored to be the Redmi 12C’s successor for a while. The phone obtained the majority of necessary approvals, indicating that the launch may not be too far off. The phone has now been formally hinted to by the corporation on social media accounts.
Without providing an official debut date, Xiaomi Nigeria announced the new Redmi 13C in a teaser post on X (Twitter). Details about the Redmi 13C’s launch in India are currently being kept under wraps.
Additionally, the business has released render photos of the phone, which fully showcases the design. Separately, according to a rumour from Appuals, the Redmi 13C’s purported renderings and pricing information have surfaced online.
Official teaser for the Redmi 13C Launch.
• The teaser poster image shows the Redmi 13C in green, black, blue and white colour options.
• There is a waterdrop notch for the selfie snapper, flat edges, and a sizeable chin below the screen area.
• The leaked hands-on images showed the phone will come with two circular rings to house the camera sensors and an LED flash.
• Xiaomi is yet to reveal the launch date but we believe it could be anytime soon.
Expected price for the New Redmi 13C.
The report, which cited a source, states that the Redmi 13C would come in two variants: 4GB + 128GB and 8GB + 256GB. While the latter may be priced at approximately EUR 150 (roughly Rs 13,400), the former is predicted to cost EUR 130 (approx Rs 11,600).
Leaked renders of the Redmi 13C display the phone in blue and black color variants. On the phone’s display, we can also check the specifications.
Redmi 13C 4G, Redmi 13C 5G specifications
• Display: The Redmi 13C is rumoured to sport a 6.74-inch HD+ display with a 90Hz refresh rate and a waterdrop notch.
• OS: The Redmi 13C is expected to run on Android 13-based MIUI 14 custom skin out of the box.
• Processor: The 4G version could be powered by the MediaTek Helio G85 SoC. The 5G model might be equipped with MediaTek Dimensity 6100 Plus SoC.
• RAM and Storage: The handset is tipped to be available in three versions: 4GB/128GB and 8GB/256GB.
• Cameras: There could be a 50MP primary sensor, a 2MP macro lens and a 2MP depth unit. There could be an 8MP shooter on the front for selfies and video chats.
• Battery: The Redmi 13C is said to pack a 5,000mAh battery with 18W standard charging support.
“Please leave your comments. Let’s us know what you think, this helps us improve our next article”