The event Tech In Ghana conference once again is set to bring together the industries best CEO’s, Managing Directors, Government Officials, Founders and Co-Founders of Startups, Entrepreneurs, Tech enthusiast, etc. all under one roof at the Accra Digital Center with one agenda, discussing technology and its impact in Ghana.
The 2019 Accra edition is themed ” Connecting Our Global Network: People, Opportunities & Industries, focused on conversations around how technology is fast driving globalization and influencing how people, opportunities and industries connect to make lives better while growing economies “
- HOW TECHNOLOGY IS CHANGING THE MUSIC INDUSTRY
- 9 Online Businesses You Can Start With Under GH 1000 Cedis
- Why Ghanaian Millennials Prefer iPhone to Android
The two (2) day conference is scheduled to begin on the 26th – 27th at the Accra Digital Center. The 2019 Accra edition has a lot to offer as it features top speakers like Honourable Vincent Sowah Odotei (Deputy Minister for Communications), Iain Walker ( British High Commissioner to Ghana), Adoma Peprah (Country Manager: Ghana, Visa), Andrew Takyi – Appiah (Managing Director, Zeepay Ghana Limited), Rosy Fynn (CEO, Busy Internet), Kofi Otchere (CTO, National Information Technology Agency NITA)
- Meet The Young Entrepreneurs Making Big Moves In Ghana
- Agrictech startups that are changing the face of farming in Ghana
- A Year after GhanaPostGPS, what does the future holds?
- Charles Ofori Antipem – Putting Science Lab on the desk of every student in Africa
- What the tech ecosystem looks like for Ghana in 2019
And also Miishe Addy of Jetstream Africa, Benewaah Boateng, founder (Harmattan Rain), Ammin Youssouf CEO, AfroBytes, David Hutchful Co-Founder/CTO, Bloom Impact and many more speakers set to grace the 2019 Accra edition.
Be part of this event by applying for your ticket here.