Google is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, software, and hardware. Google’s HQ located in Mountain View, California.
It no doubts that Google plays a bigger role in our lives today with over 10 billion Google searches made and a billion Android active users every month.
This has made Google the dream workplace for many college and tertiary students globally and one can see why.
- Taxi services that are alternative to Uber in Ghana
- SAMSUNG NEW PHONES GETS A WATERDROP TREATMENT?
- Charles Ofori Antipem – Putting Science Lab on the desk of every student in Africa
- Ivy Barley featured Among 30 Women For Their Role In Using Tech To Inspire Girls & Women
- What the tech ecosystem looks like for Ghana in 2019
And not forgetting Google employs 72,053 full-time employees.
What to expect at Google? “Equal opportunity. At Google, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer” QUOTED ON career.google.com
Using Glassdoor’s self-reported compensation numbers, it makes Google the workplace where employees are compensated!
Here’s how Google employees are compensated i.e. annual salary and bonus – for 15 positions at Google, in ascending order:
- Business Development Manager: $159,502
- Technical Program Manager: $ 159,738
- Marketing Manager: $160,726
- Site Reliability Engineer: $167,360
- Technical Program Manager III: $184,514
- Software Engineer IV: $192,357
- Sales Operations Manager: $195,795
- Product Manager: $201,410
- Finance Manager: $204,537
- Research Scientist: $215,158
- Senior Software Engineer: $242,449
- Senior Software Development Engineer: $262,463
- Senior Manager: $279,245
- Engineering Manager: $285,131
- Senior Product Manager: $320,142
Now you know how much Googlers are earning.
SHARE THIS POST