Apple has been around for some time now, back in the early 2000s there were not seen in the picture when it comes to powerful operating systems or software. Microsoft Windows was the number one and no other OS comes close to it. Although there were other OS at that time what was really considered user friendly and best was Microsoft Windows. Generationally, they take a trend but let’s find out if iOS is really the best among the rest.
This is maybe a preference or probably choice. We all have what we want and what we desire. But sometimes you may get to find out how something good by getting close to it. When I started using my phone, I had Symbian on it and moved to Java. Although at that time Android wasn’t available I liked Java. So many advantages, more games, more software to make things easier.
- How To Increase Battery Life On Android Devices
- Best Gadgets To Gift Your Partner This Valentine’s Day
- These Are the Skills You Will Need To Get A Tech Job In Ghana
- GPS CAR TRACKING IN GHANA, WHY IS IT SO IMPORTANT?
Every operating system has a seemingly endless list of pros and cons. So, who’s right? If you’re looking to purchase smartphones for your business and/or employees, there’s an overplus of variables you need to consider before committing to an operating system. Apple prioritizes user privacy so you can feel safe knowing your personal data is not read by apple or stored in their system. It is all encrypted, too. Meanwhile, Android encrypts some data, but your privacy is less protected. Google mines your data for information that it can use to sell better ads and market products to you. Your data is also stored and read to provide you with a better A.I. experience.
- What 5G means for Africa and how prepared is Africa for 5G
- Ivy Barley featured Among 30 Women For Their Role In Using Tech To Inspire Girls & Women
- What the tech ecosystem looks like for Ghana in 2019
- INFINIX NOTE 5 WITH ANDROID ONE STILL ON PIE BETA 5 MONTHS ON
iOS benefits from a better reputation, but it’s far from unhackable. The iPhone is the most popular device in the world, so it’s absolutely no surprise that software makers and accessory manufacturers generally choose to prioritize it over other OS.