Fido money lending app apk is a financial mobile app created to give out loans to Ghanaians. A lot of these people have died not knowing the whereabouts of their money, while some cannot pay for the loans they went in for due to high-interest rates.
The majority of Ghanaians have lost their trust in going for loans because they cannot provide collateral.
Acquire loans online using the Fido money lending app
Fido Loan App
Amidst this brokenness of heart, comes the introduction of mobile banking apps that do not require any collateral when purchasing a loan. MTN Qwikloan, Fido app, Carbon, or Pay later Ghana, and Zidisha Loans are a few examples.
The article is to enlighten you on how you can apply for a loan using FIDO Money Lending App. First, take a look at Fido a financial institution based in Accra Ghana which brings unique technology to the financial world.
fido loan app download
It allows customers to access fast and easy short-term loans, straight from their mobile devices, and also receive a credit decision within minutes. These loans are for financial emergencies like medical bills, car repairs, and school fees.
how to pay fido loan
- Download the fido lending money apk from Google PlayStore.
- Apply for the loan by filling out the application form
- Get verified and receive your money
Check this out now! Best Apps for online loans in Ghana without any collateral
The interest rate is displayed in the app before applying. Applicants who are able to return their loans on time stand a chance of getting better interest rates on future loans.
How do I qualify for a Fido loan?
The following are some required information one must possess in order to qualify for a FIDO Loan
- Valid ID Card (Driver’s License, Voter’s ID, Passport, National ID, and NHIA Membership card)
- Mobile money account (MTN Mobile Money, Tigo Cash, and Airtel Money registered in your name for at least two months).
- Bank account (Original bank statement for a valid deposit account with a commercial bank in Ghana)
If you are a first-time borrower, you have a maximum of GHS 200 to be paid within ten to thirty-three days. Note that the loan term will be selected in the app when applying.
Does Fido give instant loan?
Fido loan is among the fast loan service in the country. They have a requirement that everyone applying for the loan must take a good look at. If you qualify, you will be given instant loans instantly even without no collateral. so yes, fido loan gives an instant loans only if you qualify for it.
What happens if you don’t pay your Fido loan?
What happens if you don’t pay your Fido loan? okay here is it. Actually, I did not really like this question but since it is on a lot of people’s minds I believe I can say something about this.
When you were applying for the loan, the information you used, and your data will be on file and fido can track you anytime for their money if you do not pay it back on time.
mtn short code for fido loan
Here is the mtn short code for fido loan, *711*666# and the best part
is. this code works on all mobile networks, so if you’re on AirtelTigo, Vodafone
Ghana or MTN you don’t have to worry. You just have to dial the USSD and
How much can I borrow from FIDO?
Asking How much can I borrow from FIDO means you need an exact figure of how much money you can get from a Fido loan. But for people who are signing up for a fido loan for the first time, I think your maximum should be around GH 200 then after you have made your previous loan arrears you will move to a different amount.
One good thing is if you pay the loan on time, you get a higher amount and reduced interest as you go higher to a maximum of GHS 1000.
How to repay Fido loan?
- To pay with cash, visit Zenith Bank Branch and deposit to FIDO’s account. Use your Client ID for payment Bank: Zenith Bank
- To pay with money from your MTN Mobile Money Wallet, dial *170#, select pay bill, select general payment, enter payment code (Fido), enter the amount, enter reference then enter the pin code.
- For those who use Tigo cash be sure that the money is from your wallet. Dial *501#, select pay bill, choose investment and loans, select FIDO from the list, then enter the amount, reference and pin.
What is Fido money?
Fido money lending app is a financial mobile app created to give out loans to people upon request.
How can I get loan from Fido?
how you can apply for a loan using fido money lending app, -Download the app from Google PlayStore. Apply for the loan by filling the application form, Get verified, and receive your money.