How to connect AirPods to mac
Hello there, and welcome to another installment of our how-to series. We’re delighted to see you again to follow our instructions for setting up your electronics. Instructions on how to connect or pair your AirPods with your MacBook or other Mac device.
add AirPods to mac
For mac users who are looking to pair their AirPod to their mac system, here’s how to go by it.
- The First step is to locate the Apple logo on your mac device
- Hover your cursor pointer on the apple logo
- Open system preference, then select Bluetooth
- Now to connect your AirPod to your mac device you need to put it in discovery mode.
- Press and hold the button found at the back of the AirPods for a few seconds
- The light in between where the AirPods are inserted in the case should be blinking white, indicating it is in discovery mode now.
- Now that the AirPods are in discoverable mode, go back to your mac device and turn the Bluetooth on
- Give it a few seconds for your mac Bluetooth software to detect your AirPods
- You should see your AirPods now available on the mac Bluetooth software, click connect to link your AirPods to your mac device. And that’s it. Your AirPods are connected to your mac device now.
You should now be able to link your MacBook device to your AirPods device. Streaming, watching, and playing video games on the MacBook while listening to sound via the AirPods.
How to connect AirPods to MacBook air and pro
The methods are the same for MacBook air and pro users as they are for all other MacBook users. Simply connect your AirPods to any of the supported Mac devices and listen to the music via your AirPods to enjoy the experience.