How Withdraw Bitcoin with MTN Mobile Money. Bitcoin, the first cryptocurrency to be created by Satoshi about 12 years ago. Right now, 1 Bitcoin or BTC is priced between $47, 000 to 50,000. Many people in Ghana are now understanding the value Bitcoin and cryptocurrency plays in the financial world.
Trading and hodling bitcoin has become normal for many Ghanaians who have an interest in making money with Bitcoin. Some also use bitcoin for the payment of goods and services.
As more people get to uses Bitcoin to make payments of goods and services, there comes to need to exchange or withdraw it in a currency you understand or accepted by you. And with this question “how do I withdraw Bitcoin through your MTN Mobile Money Account”
In other countries where Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies have a bigger foundation in their economy, Bitcoin ATM is one of the ways Bitcoin and cryptocurrency hodlers withdraw their crypto.
There are few locations in some African countries where you can exchange your Bitcoin or crypto for cash but also platforms like Ecurrencu4u.net, Paxful.com, Payplux.com, Ebitcoinics.com, etc. are some of the platforms that allow withdrawing Bitcoin through your mtn mobile money account.
How to withdraw Bitcoin Through Ecurrency4u.net
- Visit the website and register as a new user
- After login with your User name and password
- Click sell Ecurrency
- Select your preferred mobile money platform (MTN, AirtelTigo, Vodafone) as your payment method
- Enter the amount you want to sell in USD
- Enter the mobile money number you want to be paid to
- Enter the name on the mobile money account
- Click submit. After you will receive an order number and you will be redirected to a payment gateway for the e-currency you’re selling
After successfully selling the coin to them, you will get notified of your payment within an hour or less in the mobile money account you choose.
If you enjoyed this article on Withdraw Bitcoin with MTN Mobile Money please share this article, it will go a long way for us. Also, subscribe to our newsletter, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google News, and Instagram for more