How Withdraw Bitcoin with MTN Mobile Money. Bitcoin, the first cryptocurrency to be created by Satoshi about 12 years ago. Right now, 1 Bitcoin or BTC is priced between $47, 000 to 50,000. Many people in Ghana are now understanding the value Bitcoin and cryptocurrency plays in the financial world.
Trading and hodling bitcoin has become normal for many Ghanaians who have an interest in making money with Bitcoin. Some also use bitcoin for the payment of goods and services.
As more people get to use Bitcoin to make payments of goods and services, there comes to need to exchange or withdraw it in a currency you understand or accepted by you. And with this question “how do I withdraw Bitcoin through your MTN Mobile Money Account”
In other countries where Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies have a bigger foundation in their economy, Bitcoin ATM is one of the ways Bitcoin and cryptocurrency hodlers withdraw their crypto.
There are a few locations in some African countries where you can exchange your Bitcoin or crypto for cash but also platforms like Ecurrencu4u.net, Paxful.com, Payplux.com, Ebitcoinics.com, etc. are some of the platforms that allow withdrawing Bitcoin through your mtn mobile money account.
How to withdraw Bitcoin Through Ecurrency4u.net
- Visit the website and register as a new user
- After login with your User name and password
- Click sell Ecurrency
- Select your preferred mobile money platform (MTN, AirtelTigo, Vodafone) as your payment method
- Enter the amount you want to sell in USD
- Enter the mobile money number you want to be paid to
- Enter the name on the mobile money account
- Click submit. After you will receive an order number and you will be redirected to a payment gateway for the e-currency you’re selling
After successfully selling the coin to them, you will get notified of your payment within an hour or less in the mobile money account you choose.
How to sell bitcoin on Dart Africa
Dart Africa is a fully automated cryptocurrency trading platform that is also mobile and experiential, working with both creative agencies and major brands. We put passion, pride, and a lot of elbow grease into all we do.
Dart Africa’s founders are well aware of the volatile nature of cryptocurrency exchange rates, which is why they decided to offer a “check rates” option on their site. You can easily check the current bitcoin rates by going to the website and clicking on check rates.
Dart Africa also has a responsive customer support team that works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet the needs of every customer.
It’s simple to sell bitcoin on Dart Africa. To get started, simply create an account and follow the instructions outlined below.
- Log in to your dartafrica.io account.
- You’ll discover a section on your dashboard labeled “sell coins now.”
- Choose the type of coin you want to use.
- Input the amount to calculate coins, taking in mind that Dart Africa only allows for a certain number of coins.
- Enter the dollar equivalent of the coins, and it will be converted to GHS instantly.
- After two-block confirmations, Dart Africa will credit your account in a few minutes if you click on sell coins now.
How to withdraw money from your bitcoin wallet in Dart Africa
If you’ve arrived here, you must have already set up an account using a valid email address. You must have funds in your Dart Africa bitcoin wallet in order to withdraw money. The transaction will be failed if you do not have it.
Adding an active bank account or other payment methods is another need for withdrawing money from your wallet.
Follow the instructions below to add an account to your wallet.
- Log in to your dartafrica.io account. You’ll be sent to your personalized dashboard as soon as you log-in.
- When you click withdraw funds, you’ll see a popup that says “no account added yet.” Kindly
- “Add an account to allow money to be withdrawn.”
- Select Add Account from the drop-down menu.
- Fill in the required information, including the account type (either Ghana mobile money or Ghana bank account).
- or ordinary Ghanaian accounts), mobile network (Airtel, Vodafone, TIGO, or other), and
- MTN), a working phone number, and the account name are all required. Keep in mind that you should only add the best account.
- Finally, select Add Account to add your favorite account.
To confirm that your account has been added, the account details you supplied will be displayed beneath the page right away. Also, yay! You can add several accounts.
Because Dart Africa is so user-friendly, as we’ve already established, withdrawing money from the platform is a breeze. To withdraw money from your bitcoin wallet, follow the steps outlined below.
- Log in to your Dartafrica account and select Sell Now.
- Select your desired mode of payment.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw in dollars, and it will be converted to GHS immediately.
- Enter the mobile money account to which you want to be paid.
- When you click Confirm Payment, Dart Africa will credit your account right away.
If you enjoyed this article on Withdraw Bitcoin with MTN Mobile Money please share this article, it will go a long way for us. Also, subscribe to our newsletter, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google News, and Instagram for more