Ecobank Mobile App
Using the Ecobank Mobile App, you may send and receive money (from both international and local banks), transfer funds between mobile money accounts, make payments, and purchase airtime.
It’s a sophisticated electronic wallet that sits on your phone and connects your mobile device to all of your financial activities rapidly and securely.
ecobank mobile banking
The Ecobank mobile app is built to transition into the world of mobile banking. To ease the pressure of coming to their premises to do daily banking service.
This fintech mobile app enables you to manage all of your money and mobile banking transactions from a single location on your phone.
Integration of services into a new, more user-friendly electronic wallet on your phone is achieved.
What Can You Do With Ecobank’s Mobile App?
Please read the list below for some of the transactions that you may do using the Ecobank Mobile Banking App.
- You can make account deposits as well as account-based payments and transactions.
- Pay monthly bills
- check account balances
- Check account statements
- Make money transfers
- loan and deposit services
- cheque services
How To Activate Ecobank Mobile App
- Step #1: Download the app and choose “New User” to register.
- Step #2: After registering, you’ll get an SMS with a one-time 6-digit PIN that you must enter.
- Step #3: Log in to the app using the 6-digit PIN that was provided.
- Step #4: Select a new 6-digit PIN of your choice and replace the existing PIN.
- Step #5: To get access to your bank account using the Ecobank app, you must first visit any Ecobank branch and complete an activation form.
how to validate my ecobank mobile app
visit any ecobank branch near you to get it validated and start making transactions with the app right away
How to download Ecobank mobile app
- Step #1: Go to the app store on your mobile device and download the app.
- Step #2: Navigate to the AppStore or Google Play and search for the Ecobank Mobile App. Once you locate the app, click Install.
- Step #3: After the software has been downloaded and installed, close the app store.
- Step #4: To begin using the app, choose the Ecobank Mobile icon on your mobile phone’s home screen.
- Step #5: To validate your mobile device, dial *770# from your registered phone number and enter a new PIN number to confirm it.
- Step #6: Log in to the app and begin banking with it.
Ecobank Mobile App Features
- Deposit and withdraw money
- Transfer cash
- Receive money and purchase airtime
- Pay bills, purchase products, and use services
- Use the app to check your account balance
- Xpress Cash
- Ecobank Pay
- Split Payments
- Check your account information
how to register ecobank mobile banking
Here is how to get yourself registered for Ecobank mobile banking. Note that this is limited to only Ecobank customers and clients, so make sure you have an active account before proceeding, and if not, contact the nearest Ecobank branch.
The first step is to dial the USSD code *326# on your mobile phone, When the option is displayed, choose option (3) to proceed with adding your account number. And should be able to get it done from there
If you enjoyed this article on Ecobank Mobile, please share it; it will go a long way for us. Also, subscribe to our newsletter, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google News, and Instagram for more
Is Ecobank mobile app safe?
How does Ecobank mobile app work?