CBG Internet Banking
Customers of CBG Bank in Ghana may also make use of the Internet Banking service that the bank offers.
Throughout this post, I’ll walk you through the process of registering for, logging into, and using CBG Bank’s internet banking service.
cbg online banking
I understand that you may be curious about what the Consolidated Bank Ghana online banking service is all about.
We must emphasize that the CBG Bank Ghana digital banking system is a convenient, quick, and secure method of doing transactions with your Consolidated Bank account.
To use the CBG online banking service, all you need is a computer with an internet connection. The online banking service provided by the CBG is no different from the numerous other internet banking services available in Ghana.
Benefits of CBG Internet Banking
Following are some of the services that are available via the Consolidated Bank Ghana online banking service:
- You may check the balance of your CBG account.
- You may top up your airtime with your CBG Bank account.
- You may send money to or receive money from CBG bank accounts by using a money transfer service.
- Access all of your transaction history and related information.
- You can pay bills such as DSTV, ECG, GOtv, Surfline, and other services.
- Inquire about the CBG ATM PIN.
- Make instantaneous payments to other financial institutions.
- Check out the current exchange rates.
How To Register For CBG Online Banking
The following is the procedure to open an online banking account with CBG Bank:
cbg mobile banking registration
- Step #1: Go to the CBG internet banking portal at https://ibank.cbg.com.gh/ to sign up for an account.
- Step #2: Under the Sign-in option, choose Sign-up to begin the registration process for an online banking account.
- Step #3: A new page will appear, displaying the prerequisites for registering for an online banking account with CBG Bank Ghana. Complete the registration process.
- Make certain that your CBG Bank account is operational.
- Step #4: Next, have your Consolidated Bank account set up and ready to go.
- Step #5: Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Sign-Up option.
- Step #6:Enter your Consolidated Bank Customer Identification Number (CID) in the following field.
- Step #7: These are the first seven (7) digits of your CBG Bank account number, which you should keep in mind.
- Step #8: After entering your CBG Bank user ID, choose “Check by your Customer ID” from the drop-down menu.
- Step #9:Once everything has been completed successfully, the CBG Bank online banking registration form will open for you to complete the registration process.
How to log in to CBG Internet Banking Account
Register for an account with CBG Bank Ghana’s online banking system.
In order to learn how to login into your CBG Bank online banking account, please follow these instructions:
- Step #1: Go to the official website to learn more.
- Step #2: You will be redirected to the main page.
- Step #3: On the Consolidated Bank Ghana home page, in the top-right column, click on the “Internet Banking” option to access the service.
- Step #4: Select “Retail Online” from the drop-down box under the heading “Internet Banking.” A new page will be shown.
- Step #5: To access the CGB Bank online banking website, choose “Sign In” from the drop-down menu.
- Alternatively, if you can recall the primary CBG Bank online banking login. As soon as you get to that screen, enter your “Username.”
- Step #6: Your CBG Bank password must be entered in the following area.
- Step #7: Next, click on the Sign-in button to complete the process.
Your CBG bank account will be activated, allowing you to begin your transaction.
How to Reset Password on CBG Internet Banking Account
When you forget your online banking password, it is possible that you can lose access to your account.
If you have forgotten your Consolidated Bank account password, you may restore it by following these instructions:
- Step #1: Go to the CBG Bank Sign-in page and enter your information.
- Step #2: Click on the “Forgot password” link.
- Step #3: Carry on with the password recovery process.
- Step #4: Log into your CBG online banking account using the email address that you used to sign up for the account originally.
- Step #5: In the next box, type in the phone number associated with your bank account.
- Step #6: Enter your “Customer ID” in the appropriate field.
- Step #7: Once you have finished the CBG Bank password recovery procedure, click on the submit button.
A message will be sent to both your phone number and email address to confirm your participation.
- Step #8: Check your email for information on how to restore your password.
- Step #9: Log in to your online banking account using the details supplied to you by CBG bank.
- Step #10: After you have successfully reset your password, you should create a new password for your account.
cbg mobile banking code
CBG has made it possible for their clients and customers to bank on their mobile phones or smartphones with their unique ussd code.
The cbg mobile banking code is *924# and you will be presented with a list of options to choose from;
cbg bank contact number
Here is the CBG Bank contact number for all your inquiries and any customer issues you may be faced (0302216000). Please note that this is the head office contact number.
You can also email them here at [email protected]
how to check my cbg account number
To check your CBG account number, according to the bank, your account number should be the 1st to 7th number associated with you.
For example, 0000111******** (0000111). Or you can call CBG bank to find out how to check your account number
If you enjoyed this article, please share this article, it will go a long way for us. Also, subscribe to our newsletter, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google News, and Instagram for more